Girla Obscura (nymphie) wrote in orange_light,
Girla Obscura

One other Thing: C-Prints

I think I have grasped the concept of C-Prints, but I didn't have much luck with Internet search engines. From what I gather, it's a way to make prints out of slides that uses a laser, correct? If so then this makes a lot more sense. I recently saw some large- scale color photographs at the Orlando Museum of Art that were labeled as "C-Prints". I didn't remember hearing the term but now I feel silly if that's the case. That's how I've been getting my Ektachrome slides printed all along from Ritz! :) I never knew the terminology. It does a crystal clear job! If anyone can tell me more, please do :).
  • Post a new comment


    default userpic

    Your IP address will be recorded 

    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.